Monday, March 5, 2018

Arizona Quilters Guild 2018 Quilt Show Ruby Extravaganza

The Arizona Quilters Guild 2018 Quilt Show, Quilt Arizona! will be held in just a few weeks, on March 22, 23 & 24th. This year's theme is Ruby Extravaganza, celebrating the 40th anniversary of AQG.
I will be one of the featured speakers at the show, and I'm thrilled to share some of my many quilts - those I designed for exhibition, and more that were designed for my books and patterns


Just for fun, I created this video of some of my ribbons, many of which, as you may notice, were awarded by the judges at the Arizona Quilters Guild. I will be bringing most of the quilts for which I was so fortunate to win these awards, to share with you.



Please join me on March 23, 2018 at 1:30 pm at the Mesa Convention Center, 201 N. Center St., Mesa, Arizona.

Until next time,

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment