Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine Winter 2019 - Santa Claus!

Winter is here and Christmas is just around the corner! Time for me to get the house cleaned up and ready to pull out the boxes of Christmas decorating goodies!

I've got a cute little Christmas project featured in the new Winter 2019 edition of Primitive Quilts and Project Magazine called Ho Ho Ho Santa, and it's just small enough for you to start now and finish well before the big day!


Ho Ho Ho Santa from Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine Winter 2019

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine Winter 2019

Ho Ho Ho Santa is all wool appliqué and measures 12 5/8" x 16", and I used Aurifil Lana wool thread for the appliqué and embroidery.

In other news, my projects and manuscript for my newest book is complete, and you'll be hearing all about it sometime next year!

Happy Sewing and until next time,

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment