Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Spoonflower Collections

 Hi Everyone!


I've been busy designing new fabric designs, and just added about 15 new prints to my Spoonflower shop.

 And this week, Spoonflower is offering a fantastic sale of their Petal Signature Cotton. Purchase 1+ yards of any print in Petal, and receive 30% off! So, if you've ever thought about trying the print-on-demand Spoonflower site, now might be a great time!

 I have some of my prints grouped into collections, some of which are:

 


Porch Perfect Pink Collection

Prairie Patchwork Quilt Along Collection


 

Porch Perfect Blue Collection

Scrapbag Girl Shirting Collection


With this last collection, I plan to add many more shirtings, as they are one of my favorite category of prints!

 See you back here tomorrow for another Prairie Patchwork Quilt Along Block!

 Martha


Ribbonbanner_600x90

No comments:

Post a Comment