Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Liberty Eagle Wool Appliqué Pattern


After having finished reviewing the edits for my upcoming book at the beginning of the Summer, I decided to tackle finishing up writing patterns for seven other projects needing my attention. I have my Liberty Eagle wool appliqué finished just in time for our upcoming 4th of July celebration. For Liberty Eagle, I used Aurifil Lana wool thread for the embroidery stitches throughout. You can find those threads on my website.

Liberty Eagle




I have the pattern listed on my website as both a pattern download or mailed to you as a printed pattern. I'm also offering the pattern for FREE to my newsletter subscribers! If you're on my newsletter list, you'll have the pattern in your inbox.



If you aren't on my newsletter list, just sign up between now and July 5th, and I'll send you the pattern FREE as well! The link to subscribe is on the front page of my website.



Happy 4th!


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment