Monday, July 20, 2020

New Pattern! Butterfly Garden

I, like most of you perhaps, have a love for not only fabric, but threads. I especially love working with the beautiful hand dyed threads created by Valdani Threads and Weeks Dye Works. Each company has its own unique palette. In my newest pattern, Butterfly Garden, I use threads by both companies to create the embroidered flowers in blocks, which are then set on point along with pieced scrappy blocks, the "butterflies".


Detail - Butterfly Garden



This little 28" x 32 1/2" quilted "garden" is bordered by a picket fence using a scrappy assortment of cream and beige prints.

https://www.wagonswestdesigns.com/shop/Patterns/p/Butterfly-Garden-x50805665.htm


I'm offering the pattern as both a printed pattern to be mailed to you, or as an E Pattern for you to download, thus saving you shipping costs. Your choice! I'm going to try to do this from now on with new patterns,
as the cost of shipping can sometimes be cost prohibitive when ordering one pattern, for instance. I use USPS flat rate shipping so that I can track orders to make sure that they arrive to my customers, and it's fairly economical when you think about gas, travel, etc. from me to you (I know there are cheaper ways to ship, but no tracking). But still, I'd like to provide the option.

Here's hoping you're having a beautiful summer, with lots of butterflies!

Until next time,
Martha

4 comments: