Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Prairie Patchwork Quilt Along Final Assembly

 Westward Ho!

 

It's week 27, and if you've completed all the blocks A through Z for the Prairie Patchwork Quilt Along, you're at your final destination, and ready to assemble your sampler quilt!
 

Prairie Patchwork Quilt Along Sampler


Along with putting your blocks together and adding borders, you'll also want to prepare your binding so that it's ready to go after your quilt is quilted.
 
I have my binding ready to go and I'll be using Aurifil Mako 50 weight color 2910 to hand stitch the binding to the back of the quilt, which is a perfect match for my green binding fabric.
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed making the Prairie Patchwork Quilt Along Sampler as much as I did. And I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing it with you! Please feel free to post any photos you may have, either work in progress, or your final quilt on Facebook or Instagram and tag your post #prairiepatchworkquiltalong! I would love to see your work!
 
The instructions to download and print below will be 7 pages long.

No comments:

Post a Comment